We are very happy to welcome more stakeholders to the GCP. This month, the following new members have joined us:
- Specialty Coffee Association of America -SCAA- (United States). This Association was established in 1982 by a small group of coffee professionals seeking a common forum to discuss issues and set quality standards for the specialty coffee trade.As the world’s largest coffee trade association, it currently has nearly 2,500 company members.
- Speciality Coffee Association of Europe -SCAE- (United Kingdom), Trade Association. Together with the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA), SCAE represents the speciality sector on the International Coffee Organization’s Private Sector Consultative Board and is also a provider of education and knowledge sharing for the Speciality Coffee Industry.
- Vi Dan Thinh Co Ltd (Vietnam), Trade & Industry.
- ACOB – Brazilian Association of Organic and Sustainable Coffees (Brazil), Producer. ACOB was founded in 1998 with the goal of promoting organic coffee production in Brazilian territory. The association is headquartered in the town of Machado, Minas Gerais, at the heart of one of the main coffee growing areas in the country.
- Ngoc Hung Dak Nong (Vietnam), Trade and Industry.
- Hoa Nong Dak Nong Co Ltd (Vietnam), Trade and Industry.