Trishul Mandana was appointed Managing Director of Volcafe, the Coffee Division of ED&F Man in 2015. He has more than 25 years experience in the coffee industry having previously served as Managing Director of Louis Dreyfus’ Coffee division.
My (coffee) background:
- Over 25 years of experience across the Coffee Sector – Origin to Destination
- Global experience across Milds, Brazils and Robustas – with extensive senior management and board experience
- Managing Director of Louis Dreyfus Coffee – 2008 – 2015
- Managing Director Volcafe /Divn of EDF Man (2015 to current)
My previous involvement, experience or role with the Global Coffee Platform, its predecessor or the Sustainable Coffee Program and its Steering Committee, or in sustainability topics or other initiatives in the coffee sector so far:
- As a former Board Member of the European Coffee Federation (ECF) and former member of the Board of SCTA, I am familiar with processes and procedures that such governance platforms need and I have served in sub committees/ task forces within the ECF and SCTA.
- Other experience includes being the Vice Chair of the Green Coffee Committee in the UK, Former Chairman of the LIFFE CAG (Coffee Advisory Group) and am currently a member of both the ICE Arabica and ICE -EU (Robusta) committee
- Was part of the 12 member Senior Executive committee and Executive group at Louis Dreyfus. Currently serve on the Commodities Committee and Commodities Risk Committee at EDF Man.