GCP Connect is a key tool for GCP members to engage, exchange ideas, collaborate and contribute to achieving the GCP vision of creating a thriving and sustainable coffee sector.
GCP Connect supports members to:
- Collaborate virtually. Host discussions, meeting calendars, minutes, KPI - based progress status, linked to the Vision 2020 agenda and other portal resources in a collaborative workspace.
- Identify engagement opportunities. Highlight work streams or projects to engage or invest in, based on geographic or thematic preference.
- Access knowledge and information. Generate easily access for several type of resources, such as tools, experts, funding possibilities, projects, news, events and publications as well as cooperation partners.
- Showcase commitment and accountability. Share your own engagement in terms of resource allocation to collective impact, sustainable sourcing or production. Projects and working groups can be published and follow their progress.
- Increase market linkages. Present commercial profile and sustainability performance to a large target audience. Screen potential partners by origin, volumes, performance.
Visit GCP Connect and try it by yourself!
Program Manager - Head of Collaboration & Development